Thursday, March 11, 2010

B-B-B-Bored! P-P-P-Procrastinating!

I'm a bit bogged down with juggling school work and being a diligent procrastinator. This means you get a list of sites that I've been looking at. Yay! Lists! I love lists.

Fuck Yeah, Puns! is a site that, well, collects funny images that ultimately make your boring day seem only slightly less boring. Great site to get maybe a chuckle.

Here's a bit of tech how-to for people as technologically challenged as I am. I absolutely love this blogger and her make up tips and she makes photography seem like a breeze.

Speaking of her, Misschievous is a place to get great make up tutorials, product reviews, and costume inspirations (when it comes to makeup). Love her youtube channels.

And for a few more laughs, here's If Murdered. Awesome. Funny. Laugh. Have Fun. Enjoy.

Meanwhile, I'll go back to working on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment