Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Before I turn 25



I found this book (The Expert's Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do, created by Samantha Ettus) at the library the other day, actually renewed it once before I finally got to it, but it has proven really interesting.

It's a book with short articles on how to do essential things such as caring for your skin and making a bed. These how to sections are written by experts in the field such as Bobbi Brown and Donald Trump.


Other than the "I want to lose weight this year" type of New Years resolutions, I don't usually make plans like that but this book has made me compile a list of things I would like to learn by age 25.

1. Be able to complete an 8 minute mile.
2. Drive a stick shift.
3. Learn to negotiate.
4. Learn to tell a story.
5. Arrange Flowers
6. Be competent in French.
7. Go on a trip to anywhere. Overseas, to the next state, road trip or on a plane, just do it!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! That is a great list by the way! I think that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete