Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shopping at Tuttle Mall

I just got back from a three hour shopping break at Tuttle with a friend of mine. If you recall the dresses from my post: Still in Pain, But... I really wanted to go spend my money like a crazy person, but it didn't happen. My rational side too over.

Forever 21 didn't actually have the dresses that I had posted, or I just couldn't find them. Charlotte Russe did have a nice dress that I can wear for Valentine's Day, but that doesn't scream OMG IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY, or, my favorite, I'M GONNA GET LAID!

So I got the dress, on sale for about 15 bucks. Then off we went to Aerie. They have cute undies for $1.98! Got three. Got a rewards card for their stores...

And then I got free chocolate! From Godiva. I am now a member and get a free piece every month. I believe the Cafe Vienna chocolate was the best part! Good day, but must get back to reading E. Hemingway for class tomorrow. Kind of a let down after all that awesome shopping.

Maybe I should put on my "I want to get laid" dress and...

No comments:

Post a Comment