Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day

I utterly adore my boyfriend, Daniel. In my absolutely biased opinion, he's smart, funny, cute, and amazing in bed. He has also been caring for me while I've been recuperating from my surgery these past few days and I wanted to do something nice for him.

Valentine's Day, has usually just come and gone every year prior to this relationship without even an acknowledgement from me. I wasn't some bitter woman, hating everybody that wasn't single. Having no reason to share in this holiday, like the Chinese New Year, I just did my homework, read books, watched movies, and went about with my life.

This year, I'm in a relationship and want to do something really special for Daniel. Now, don't start thinking that I'll go all out, that I expect something in return, or am one of those crazy ass girls that will cry if their significant others forgets. I understand forgetfulness. I tend to do it all the time. Now what was I talking about... Haha.

So I started gathering recipes. I love Salmon, so that absolutely had to be the main dish. Daniel loves potatoes, so maybe some roasted ones with Rosemary? (Worry not, I will post the recipes and pictures when I make the dinner.)

I have also decided to push the celebration up to this weekend because for the first time he has off the entire Saturday, not just the morning and not just the afternoon. No work the entire day! Will keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment